CALL FOR ABSTRACT- NANNNA 2023 SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE ON GLOBAL HEALTH
Posted about 1 year ago in National Conference
CALL FOR ABSTRACT-NANNNA 2023 SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE ON GLOBAL HEALTH
You are invited to submit an abstract for the upcoming 3-day NANNNA Scientific conference taking place from November 2 to 5, 2023, in Orlando, Florida. Poster and podium presentations will be on November 2nd and 4th, while November 5th will mark the conference closure and social night. DO NOT MISS IT!!
CONFERENCE THEME: Global Health Priorities: Clinical Excellence in Nursing Workforce.
This conference will bring speakers and guests from diverse professional groups together, an opportunity to hear your thoughts and opinions on current and future healthcare issues.
Abstract submissions are due May 31, 2023.
Abstracts that will best highlight any of the sub-themes listed below, based on research, current trends, and evidence-based practice, will be selected.
· For abstracts to be considered for a podium presentation, the research must be complete.
· Abstracts should clearly specify how the work contributes to the current state of global health.
Areas of special interest should reflect the conference theme and sub-themes. We are offering a broad list of specified manuscript tracks. In addition, we are especially interested in submissions that focus on what we have identified as important emerging issues in organizations, communities, and societies.
1. LEADERSHIP / COLLABORATION
a. Healthcare resources (Private/Public)
b. Infection Prevention / Control
c. Nursing leadership
2. POPULATION HEALTH / ECONOMIC IMPACT
a. Chronic Diseases
b. Global Community health initiatives
c. Health Disparities
d. Mental Health Issues (Violence and Suicide)
3. ADVANCE PRACTICE NURSING
b. Best Practices
4. EDUCATION / TECHNOLOGY AND INNOVATIONS
b. Vaccine Innovation.
c. Nursing Education
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:
Each Abstract should contain the following information:
1. Author(s), name Credentials and Affiliations
Abstracts should be Complete, Concise, Clear, and Cohesive, providing the project's essence. Please use this link: https://tinyurl.com/NANNNCfA2023 to submit your work.
· All selected authors will need to complete an Activity Planning Grid and Conflict of Interest, and Biographic data forms for their abstracts to be considered.
· Please indicate whether you would like your abstract to be considered for a Podium presentation or Panel discussion. (Note: Final determination will be made by the Review Committee).
· The body of abstracts should be 250 words or less.
SUBMISSION GUIDELINES & DEADLINE:
Submit abstracts to https://tinyurl.com/NANNNCfA2023 by May 31, 2023
Successful applicants will be notified on or before July 01, 2023. All presenters must register for the conference to present their abstracts.
For questions regarding the abstract content, don't hesitate to get in touch with Dr. Ngozi Mbibi, at firstname.lastname@example.org; Phone: 612-205-6940 Dr. Julia Ugorji at email@example.com, Phone: 202-531-3434 Dr. Agatha Ekeh at firstname.lastname@example.org; Phone: 415-722-6107
For all technical questions related to the abstract submission, contact: Dr. Andrew Awoniyi at AAwoniyi@axxess.com;
For additional information, visit NANNNA’s website www.nannna.org
We look forward to reading your abstracts and seeing you at NANNNA 2023 conference.